In the app:
1. Go to Main Menu > My Readings. Tap the (+) button in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. You will be prompted to set the date and time. The app pre-selects the current date and time in your mobile device for the new reading.
3. To change the date or time, use the scroll wheel to set the desired date or time. Tap Done to save your selection.
4. To enter a blood sugar value, tap the empty blood sugar reading button and type the number. Tap Done to save the value. The Meal Marker screen is now available.
5. The app pre-selects a meal marker and meal type based on the time of the reading. Tap Save to confirm or tap another marker and/or meal type.
Note: You can tap again on a meal marker or meal type to de-select it. You can tap No Mark if you do not want a meal marker and meal attached to this reading.
6. Tap Save when you are finished with meal markers.
7. The Edit screen displays so you can add details to your reading such as a meal, photo, note, activity, or medication.
8. Tap Done to save the manual reading. When you are prompted, tap OK to confirm this reading.