1. In the panel on the left click on "Invite Family Member".
2. Enter patient details, then confirm by clicking "Invite family members".
3. Now, when you click "My Family", after expanding the panel, you will see the patient just added. It is grayed out because it needs to approve your invitation.
The following shows how the patient should accept the invitation:
1. Click on "My family".
2. The panel will expand. You will see the caregiver who invited you. Next to it, click on the three dots symbol.
3. Two options will appear. If you want to accept this caregiver, click on "Share data".
4. A window will appear in which you must confirm whether you want to share the data with the person. If the caregiver name is correct, click "Yes, share data".
5. When the patient agrees to data sharing, click "My Family". You will see that the patient name is no longer greyed out. Click on that patient.
6. You will see a graph with the patient's data.
Please sign in to leave a comment.