Blue cable and usb cable versions are similiar.
1. Connect usb to computer or hub-usb. Connect the other end (microjack) to the meter.
2. After logging in to your account, click on "Download data from the meter". The button is located in the upper left corner of the screen.
3. A window will appear asking you to proceed or change the device type.
If you want to make sure that the correct device has been selected, click "Change device type".
4. A window will appear with visible connection options and information which device is compatible with the type of connection. We will click on the "Blue cable".
5. After selecting the type of connection, we can click "Next".
6. Follow the instructions in the window.
7. Wait for the data to be downloaded.
8. After downloading the data, the window with the results for import will appear. If everything is correct, click "Import results".