Have you ever wondered how all your relatives can use Gluco Contro Online?
It is so good if you can use the same application together with your family!
Here's the instruction how you can do it:
1. First of all, you need to log in to the Gluco Contro Online application. If you already have an account in Countour Cloud please use your Contour Cloud credentials to log in:
If you are not familiar with how to log in, you might want to see the "
2. Please go to the left pane and find a section for family members. Click "Invite Family Members"
3. Provide Name, Surname and email address of your relative. Click "Invite family members".
You can add more relatives at once. If you would like to do so, please click "add another person". You will be asked to provide the same type of data as you have provided for the first person (Name, Surname and email address).
4. Details of your relative will not be accessible until the profile is accepted by him/her. Profile icon will be half-transparent
5. Invited person can either access Gluco Contro application by already existing account or can create a new account. Registering process is described in
6. Once logged in, your relative should see the option to share the data by clicking three dots in the next to your profile in the family members section. Now, your relative have to click on "share data" from the context menu:
7. Last step is an confirmation:
8. You are now able to see all measurements done by your son, daughter, mom, dad or whoever you would like to invite for family sharing!
Please remember that access to the data can be revoked at any time from the context menu. If you would like to revoke an access please follow two steps from the below:
1. Click on revoke access from the context menu:
2. Confirm revoking access: